Based on the book, The Culture Question, this workshop provides a guide for how every organization can become a great place to work. Workplace culture is the most significant factor that influences employee engagement, work relationships, and job satisfaction. Culture determines whether your organization will succeed – or even survive. It profoundly affects both the quality of the products or services you provide and the lives of those who work in your organization. The good news is that culture is something we can influence. By exploring six key elements that make up a healthy workplace culture, participants will learn the answers to two fundamental questions: “How does your organization’s culture impact how much people like where they work?” and “What can leaders do to make it better?”
Some of the Topics Included
- The Case for Caring About Culture
- Focus on Culture, Not Perks
- Workplace Cultural Health Assessment
- Communicating Your Purpose and Values
- Providing Meaningful Work
- Focusing Your Leadership Team on People
- Building Meaningful Relationships
- Creating Peak Performing Teams
- Practicing Constructive Conflict Management
- How to Change Culture
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone who influences culture in the workplace.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the connection between culture and purpose
- Incorporate key ideas for creating and sustaining a healthy workplace culture
- Follow a framework to change and maintain culture
Date & Time:
June 1, 2022 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. MST
For more information and to register, go here.
AECEA Professional and Student members get 15% off public workshops through the ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership and Workplace Performance, log in to your account for the discount code!