The Psychology Foundation of Canada is excited to announce the launch of their very first eLearning course! This course has been designed to allow for a more flexible delivery of their MTC program within various services and cultural contexts. It can be delivered in home visits or other existing situations where caregivers and babies get together. The program is for childcare professionals working one-on-one with parents or professionals who want to introduce a few attachment activities to small groups of parents. MTC 0-3 is also used as a first step resource in situations where more targeted intervention may eventually be needed.
The course is designed to be used alongside the MTC 0-3 Facilitator’s Guide. It covers seven attachment topics in detail and includes many additional activities and messages you can apply in your practice.
Training benefits to childcare professionals:
- Enhance your professional development
- Learn effective strategies in how to work with parents on building a secure attachment with their child
- Receive new certification
Upon purchase you will receive:
- Electronic MTC 0-3 Facilitator's Guide PDF
- Link to online course
- Certificate upon completion of the course's final survey
For further information and to enroll, go here.