The purpose of the Leadership Bursaries are to foster future leadership capacity by enabling senior organizational leaders to participate in formal education and professional development programs that enhance their ability to lead their organization and the field. The focus will be to develop or enhance leadership skills and innovation in service delivery and development, human resource management, organizational excellence and fiscal management.
For all bursaries, applicants must:
- Currently work as a senior staff member in a supervisory leadership role
- Work in a Non-Government Organization (NGO) whose primary responsibility is to serve clients through the Children Services delivery system
- Have worked in this organization a minimum of one year
- Be employed by an organization/agency that is contracted by Children Services, to provide services
Have contracted funding from the Government of Alberta through Children Services and be responsible for providing direct services to clients through the service delivery system.
The ALIGN Leadership Bursary program is offering agencies a bursary up to $5,000.00 towards Agency Leadership Development. We will choose on a first come first serve bases and can offer up to $5,000.00 per agency/per year.
- You don’t have to be members of ALIGN, but you do have to provide services that are part of the Children Services through contract or grant
- Agency to send a short (no more than 2 pages) outline of their plan including the cost, and goals that you intend to achieve.
- When activities are complete report back as to how many people in your agency received the training and how it met your goals
- Fill in the ALIGN Bursary Application Form and attach your proposal.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a response back to your request within 4 weeks of receiving the request.
For more information, go here.
*AECEA makes every effort to ensure this information is up to date. Please consult original documentation/website to confirm accuracy*