As Albert Einstein (1951) once noted, "Look into nature, and then you will understand it better." Come learn the great benefits of connecting with nature, and how to encourage and implement creative play and learning in natural environments. This session will explore:
- The importance of connecting with nature
- Topics/subjects that can be taught in natural environments
- Tips and guidelines for learning in natural environments
- Barriers and risks in nature play
- Strategies for incorporating nature to your space & daily routine
Relates to Accreditation Standards: 1, 2, 3, and 5
ARCQE Training Room
Suite 54, 9912-106 Street
Edmonton, AB T5K 1C5
Date & Time:
March 19, 2019 6:30-9:30 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.