The Edmonton Garrison Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC) is accepting resumes in our Children’s Program Area - casual / part-time
- implement age appropriate programming for children
- engage children in programming that encourages growth and development
- provide direct care and supervision of children in the program
- act as a role model through positive interactions with children offer excellent customer service to children, families and staff
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with children.
- clear Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector
- clear Child Intervention Check.
- current First Aid and CPR or willing to acquire
- must be able to lift and/or move up to 45 pounds
Start Rate $15.00-$17.00 hourly (dependent on level of education/certification)
Shift timings/hours vary and are scheduled based on program and centre needs. Shifts may include days, evenings, and weekends.
For more information call Nancy Defer, Child and Youth Coordinator at 780-973-4011ext 6313. Forward resume, covering letter and contact details for three professional references by fax or email:
Fax: (780) 973-1401
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Job will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.