Kids & Company is one of Canada’s largest corporate childcare and still growing!
If you are looking for a place where learning is endless and opportunities for career advancement- search no more! Join our fun and loving award winning team NOW! We would love to have you celebrate our 15th anniversary with us too!
What Does a Typical Day Look Like?
In this role, you will provide nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting. Each day, you will help children to learn and grow with our personalized curriculum which includes pre-literacy and reading, artistic expression, music, movement, science and exploration, and language. Your day may be filled with reading stories, teaching songs, preparing craft materials and much more!
- CDW or CDS
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- A clear criminal reference check and clear child abuse registry
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
- Win gift cards & various prizes with our Kidco Employee Recognition Awards
- Ability to transfer to other locations across Canada
- Attend Employer-Paid Workshops Employee Appreciation Days Corporate Discount to Goodlife Fitness
- Beautiful, Spacious & Enjoyable Work Environment
- Employer-Paid Benefits Program (For Full time Employees)
- Full time Employees receive 10 paid vacation days each year and 15 paid vacation days after 3 years!
- Enjoy 35% off our child care services and receive 20 days of Free Back up Child Care per year!
- Signing bonus of $500 for eligible full time new hires
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids & Company is committed to providing accommodations to persons with disabilities so that they may pursue employment opportunities in a similar way to other applicants. If you require accommodation as a job applicant, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org