CDW & CDA PD Funding

Child Development Worker and Child Development Assistant
Professional Development Funding

Child Development Workers (CDWs) and Child Development Assistants (CDAs) looking to obtain higher levels of certification and attend approved courses, conferences and workshops related to early learning and child care may apply to the Ministry of Children's Services Accreditation Funding program for funding assistance. CDWs and CDAs are able to access a professional development grant to assist with tuition fees and require textbooks.

Accreditation Funding

Accreditation Funding Guide for Day Care programs

Accreditation Funding Guide for Family Day Homes

Accreditation Funding Guide for Out-of-School Care programs