This workshop's aim is to develop the skills that change the way you connect with each other, shift perceptions of what it means to lead, and propel you and your team toward success. It will focus on the skills you need to demonstrate authenticity and build credibility from the boardroom to the classroom. Fierce conversations will: interrogate reality, provoke learning, resolve tough challenges and enrich relationships. The simplest definition of a fierce conversation is one in which we come out from behind ourselves and make it real.
Day 1 - Foundational Principles, Team and Coaching Conversations
- Explore the Seven Principles of Fierce Conversations and their relevance to your growth and success.
- Identify and resolve tough challenges providing momentum to team members and ensuring everyone is "on board" regarding goals, directions and key strategies.
- Use this powerful deep-dive conversation to collectively engage curiosity in a productive way.
Day 2 - Feedback and Confrontation
- Learn how to use feedback to drive performance, enrich relationships and create strong, highly functioning teams.
- Enrich relationships while effectively addressing attitudinal, behavioural or performance issues with a colleague, a team or a challenging employee.
You will receive a Participant Toolkit that incorporates a unique journal design, providing the form and function to make the learning actionable. You will be able to use the materials to reinforce, develop and sustain the conversation skills that drive results individually and collectively.
Catholic Education Centre (GPCSD Central Office)
9902 101 St
Grande Prairie, AB
Date & Time:
October 1-2, 2019 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.