This one-day session is for anyone who leads groups in learning, formally or informally. The foundational skills of facilitation will be covered including creating a safe group environment, monitoring and debriefing activities, delivering content, and effectively engaging in challenging group situations. Both in-person and virtual facilitation will be discussed. The final portion of the day will be spent putting these skills to use, so come prepared to practice!
- Describe elements of a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Discuss the implementation of learning principles for effective facilitation
- Demonstrate how to introduce, monitor, and debrief activities
- Develop strategies for engaging with challenging situations
- Apply facilitation skills and strategies in group practice sessions
Online via Zoom
Date & Time:
November 16, 2021, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.
AECEA Professional and Student members have a discount code for 15% off this training! Login for the discount code.