Whether leading a discussion group or teaching a course, strong group facilitation skills are a must. This one day introductory session covers the basic skills of facilitation including creating a safe group environment, implementing learning principles, monitoring and debriefing activities, and effectively engaging in challenging group situations. The final portion of the day will be spent putting these skills to use, so come prepared to practice!
- Describe elements of a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Discuss the implementation of learning principles
- Demonstrate how to introduce, monitor, and debrief activities
- Develop strategies for engaging with challenging situations
- Apply facilitation skills and strategies in practice sessions
Early Childhood Development Support Services
101, 13025 St Albert Trail
Date & Time
January 24, 2019 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To find out more and to register, go here.