Now more than ever, ECEs need to be skilled in and dedicated to proper hand hygiene. This essential life learning skill is crucial to keeping a healthy environment for children, families, and staff.
What to expect from the Handwashing for Early Childhood Educators workshop;
- Facilitation by the program creator Janice Duncan, who has over 30 years experience in ECE
- Fact based learning driven by research from the World Health Organization and other Global Health Care Experts
- Live demonstrations of stories and songs to extend children’s learning
- Fun, effective, and creative ways to help children learn this important life skill
- How to document the children’s learning and share with families
- Recipes and resources to use in your centre
- Handwashing Poster and Song (Translation in 28 languages)
- Social Story on handwashing for children
Online via ZOOM
Date & Time:
September 19, 2020 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
To view the flyer, go here.
To register, go here.