This two-day evidence-based training explores the Five Exemplary Leadership Practices from Kouzes and Posner’s years of research. Participants will unpack the following and put them into the context of leading teams or organizations through challenging and chaotic times.
- Model the Way: How do you find your voice and set an example that inspires others?
- Inspiring a Shared Vision: How do you envision a future (post-COVID) and enlist your team in that common vision?
- Challenge the Process: How do you search for opportunities, take risks and transform challenges into fail forwards?
- Enable Others to Act: How do you strengthen your teams ability to perform and foster collaboration, both internally and externally?
- Encourage the Heart: How do you recognize contributions and celebrate values and victories on your team?
This is an experiential training session where participants will actively explore their personal leadership strengths and opportunities for growth through hands on activities, reflective exercises and case studies. It is intended for anyone in the human services sector aspiring to foster and solidify their own brand of inspiring leadership. Twenty spots are being sponsored and subsidized through A New Dynamic Enterprise. For discount code, please email Lorae at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Price is $600 plus GST.
Discount Code available for the first 20 people to register! (Brings cost to $250, plus GST)
Online via Zoom
Date & Time:
November 22-23, 2021, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.