Most people spend the vast majority of their waking hours at work. Whether or not that environment cultivates a sense of happiness has a huge impact, not only on job satisfaction, but on individual lives as a whole. This workshop will help individuals and teams create workplaces that are healthy and enjoyable. Participants will learn how to influence the mood and energy of their workplace in positive ways through a variety of interactive and fun activities. The insights learned will give individuals and teams the tools necessary for creating positively contagious environments that pave the way for increased happiness at work.
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Why Negative Energy is so Powerful
- Smile Sources Tool – Building a Foundation of Positive Energy
- The Benefits of Healthy Laughter
- Strategies for Creating Helpful Workplace Moods
- Rapport and Timing Skills to Stay Connected
- The Difference Between Sense of Humour and Laughter
- Laughter Quotient Tool – Moving Towards Fifteen Minutes a Day
- Understanding and Eliminating Destructive Laughter
- 5 Steps to Lighten Up Our Mood
This is an introductory level workshop.
Date & Time:
December 18, 2019 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Central Time)
For more information and to register, go here.
**AECEA Professional and Student Members are eligible for a 15% discount on all CTRI and ACHIEVE Centre public workshops, please contact the AECEA office if you have not received the discount code**