ACHIEVE CEO and Author, Randy Grieser, will share his own journey of leadership and inspire you to think differently and grow as a leader. This training is based on his book, The Ordinary Leader: 10 Key Insights for Building and Leading a Thriving Organization, and explores how to make each of these insights a reality in your own organization. Particular attention is given to employee engagement and organizational health – two areas that an international ACHIEVE survey showed were of the greatest importance to leaders and employees. Participants will learn new and different ways of working through challenges and capitalizing on opportunities, and be encouraged to think critically about their own approach to leadership.
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Employee Engagement Matters Most
- Passionate Leadership is Rooted in Purpose
- Vision Should Drive Our Work
- Mitigating and Managing Our Weaknesses
- The Role Core Values Play in Talent Selection
- Keeping Great Talent
- Human and Financial Costs of Unhealthy Workplaces
- Organizational Health is the Glue
- Getting the Right Things Done
- Innovation is Not about Technology, it’s about Solving Problems
- The Number One Task Not to Delegate
- Leaders Don’t Arrive
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within organization.
Date & Time:
December 3, 2019 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. (Central Time)
For more information and to register, go here.
**AECEA Professional and Student Members are eligible for a 15% discount on all CTRI and ACHIEVE Centre public workshops, please contact the AECEA office if you have not received the discount code**