Join us for a three-hour session to engage in important conversations about personal and professional mental health and wellness. We will explore what mental health is, discuss risk factors and share tools and resources. This workshop will be interactive, so bring your questions! Together, we will explore how we can create positive mental wellness in our personal lives, in the workplace and for the communities we support.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define and describe what is Mental Health
- Differentiate between Mental Health and Mental Illness
- Discuss impacts and barriers surrounding mental wellness
- Delineate protective and risk factors
- Identify and describe supports and resources available
- Outline sustainability strategies for self-care
Imagine Institute for Learning
101-13025 St. Albert Trail
Date & Time:
February 13, 2020 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.
Professional and Student members of AECEA are eligible for up to 15% off all public Imagine Institute workshops, contact the AECEA office if you do not have your discount code.