NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST COMPLETE NONVIOLENT CRISIS INTERVENTION FOUNDATIONS TRAINING (CPI CERTIFIED) BEFORE ATTENDING THIS COURSE.
The CPI® Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Foundation Refresher training is a one day session designed to provide previously CPI® Nonviolent Crisis Intervention trained participants a review in the following key concepts:
- Crisis Development ModelSM
- Verbal Escalation ContinuumSM
- Decision-Making Matrix
- COPING ModelSM
- Physical Disengagement and Holding Skills
Participants will receive a refresher workbook in which the topics are broken down into:
- Core Content – a basic review of the model.
- Application – ideas, discussion questions, and activities to help you apply the content in a safe training setting.
- Action Plan – used for self-reflection to help you apply what you’ve learned to your unique work environment.
Early Childhood Development Support Services
#101, 13025 St Albert Trail
Edmonton AB T5L 4H5
Date & Time:
October 19, 2019 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.
**AECEA Professional and Student Members are eligible for a 15% discount on ECDSS public workshops, please contact the AECEA office if you have not received the discount code**