Inglewood Child Development Centre is a not-for-profit childcare organization and registered charity. We have been a staple in the Inglewood Community for 43 years, providing high quality early learning and childcare experiences for children and their families.
The Inglewood Child Development Centre’s philosophy is based on a” learning through play” approach that emphasizes for all children – regardless of age, ethnic background, socio-economic status, mental and/or physical challenges.
- 78 children ages 12 months to 6 years – 5 classrooms
- Total of 18 staff
- Program runs 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Shifts vary depending on the needs of the program
This position is for an experienced, high quality Primary Educator role working with children 12 to 18 months.
Qualifications/ Skills and Professional Attributes:
- Child development worker or supervisor
- Working knowledge of licensing regulations and best practices for children
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with families, co-workers and management
- Able to engage in effective teamwork
- Flexibility in duties
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Open to feedback and willingness to learn
- Valid First Aid Certificate and Police Security Check including a Vulnerable Sector Search
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wages plus wage top-up
- After successful completion of the 3-month probation:
- 2 weeks vacation
- Staff discount on childcare fees
- Health Spending account