Finance Series for Directors & Administrators
Looking for strong and individualized mentoring in difficult times as you re-open with reduced capacities and financial/staffing challenges? Join ARCQE in a new and exciting Professional Learning Community (PLC) finance series designed for directors and administrators!
Training Design and PLC Expectations:
- In each series participants learn through:
- Expert facilitated interactive online sessions
- Readings targeted to reinforce learning
- Financial tools to complete between sessions with your own financial data
- Individualized feedback on your findings
- For each series participants commit to: A minimum of five hours of training with three facilitated group sessions and at least two hours of individualized work to be discussed in the online sessions.
- Participants can sign up for one or both series, but must commit to participating in all three sessions as PLC dialogue is scaffolded on prior readings and discussions.
- All PLCs will consist of only 6-8 participants in order to enhance participation and meaningful group dialogue!
For more information and details, please view the flyer HERE.
Build Your Next Early Childhood Budget – with Less Stress and More Success
Please note, you must have attended the first session on October 29 in order to attend this session.
Dig into the details of building accurate revenue and expense projections with budgeting and cash flow tools. Analyze your finances and create your financial plan. This series will guide you to your 2021 budget with income and expense detail to make successful operating decisions for your business.
Date & Time:
October 29, November 5 & 12 12:00-1:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, go here.