Expenses not allowable for professional development:
- Accommodations, meals, alcohol, and travel costs.
- Additional fees charged by an educational institution.
- Non-approved courses, workshops or conferences (i.e., those not related to child development or not approved by the Alberta Child Care Grant Funding Program).
- Language proficiency assessments (CELPIP/IELTS).
- English as a Second Language coursework.
- First-Aid training and food safety courses.
- Resource books and materials not part of registered coursework.
*AECEA makes every effort to ensure this information is up to date. Please consult original documentation/website to confirm accuracy*