The Association of Early Childhood Educators of Alberta (AECEA) invites you to submit proposals for sessions to be part of our upcoming virtual conference, taking place April 26-27, 2024.
- run for the entire time block you indicate;
- be designed for adult audiences and allow for interaction and questions; and
- include techniques, strategies or ideas to help delegates share their learning once they return to their communities.
Conference delegates include early childhood educators, administrators, school-age and family day home program educators, students, instructors, research and policy analysts, and advocates.
The lead presenter submitting the proposal will receive complimentary conference attendance for the day of their presentation.
Session proposals will be reviewed and selected based on the timeliness of the session topic, the creativity of approach, the expertise of presenters, and connection to further professional learning; proposals selected will demonstrate an understanding of inclusiveness, diversity (i.e. cultural, ethnicity, religious, class, age and developed abilities), and ethical practices.
If you find yourself unable to attend at the time your session is scheduled, it is your responsibility to:
• find an alternate presenter to lead the session as it was submitted, and
• notify the conference committee of such a change as soon as possible.
Selection of presenters and presentations is at the sole discretion of AECEA’s conference committee.
Please complete the form below in full by October 31, 2023, in order for your session to be considered for the conference.