Administrative Series for Directors & Administrators
Designed and presented by Karen Foster-Jorgensen, early childhood business strategist and certified course writer.
A two-part finance and business workshop for early childhood directors and leaders.
Your mission is quality care and education for children. Sustainable finances are the foundation which supports that mission, enabling you to attract and retain a well-educated staff, to support an enriched learning environment, and to build an effective organization to serve families and your community. In this workshop, explore six key metrics to enhance your business and develop strategies toward your own management and leadership goals.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Identify the mission statement and its importance to an organization
- Explore components of a balanced business model for enrollment, staffing, and finances
- Identify six key operational metrics that support a financially sustainable organization
- Review the current business model of an organization
- Develop three strategies to strengthen financial support for the organizations mission
In order to obtain Certificate of Completion, registrants MUST attend and participate both sessions.
Online via Zoom
Date & Time:
November 29 & December 6 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
For more information and to register, go here.