Get SPEECHified and get confidence to boost speech and language skills of the children in your care. Get individualized, specialized video coaching from a speech pathologist. Reimbursable through the Alberta Professional Development Grant.
“What a wonderful workshop! Our Northalta educators found the information and videos to be relatable and useful. They thoroughly enjoyed the presentation.” Arlene McMillan, Agency Coordinator, NorthAlta Family Day Care Services
- A 1.5 hour, live, engaging learning session shared by a specialized speech pathologist
- Video case studies, video self-analysis and Q &A time included in this session
- A digital BluePrint or guidebook to assist you in your learning
- 1 x one-on-one video coaching after this online learning OR
- If you are an Edmonton-Area child care site with 6 or more participants in the workshop (educators, leadership team, other staff), you can book a time for your SPEECHified coach to visit your site to support your team.
All this specialized support from a speech pathologist for $50 (video coaching) or $60 (for an Edmonton-Area site visit)
After you have registered, you will receive payment instructions to save your space(s). You will receive a receipt to submit for reimbursement and participants will receive a certificate of completion.
How It Works:
Learn then get specific, individualized feedback! Join us online for some engaging learning about boosting child communication skills. Bring a child-caregiver interaction video- a 1-2-minute sample of you playing or interacting with a child in your care. Only you will see this to enhance your learning during our session. THEN....the real magic happens.
After this session, practice the SPEECHified skills using your BluePrint. Then send your SPEECHified Coach- a specialized speech language pathologist, your video footage to get support. You will get encouraging feedback regarding your skills and the specific needs of the child in your care.
Available to Alberta-based educators only.
Date & Time:
January 25, 2023 6:30-8:00 PM
For more information and to register, go here.